Thursday, October 12, 2006

MerDer

All of you Grey's Anatomy fans know what that title means... and I just want to spread some love for the best show on TV.

Now those of you who know me, know that I am a TV-holic... I love most television shows. But my Ashlee-Simpson-L.O L.O L.O L.O.V.E for Grey's anatomy is different... I'm not proud to admit it... but it borders on obsession (oh who am I kidding, I'm so proud to admit it that I'm shouting it from the blog tops!). It's wholly unholy, this desire to forsake all others, run home and turn on the television at 5 minutes to 9pm every Thursday evening.

Ever since I've discovered network time-shifting (a brilliant feature that allows me to watch television shows in other time zones) I have refrained from being tied down to my couch to watch my favorite shows. I can go out, see friends, and party-it-up, all the while comforted by the knowledge that when I arrive home, my TV show will still be on in Vancouver... Sadly, my desire to watch Grey's beats this reality out... I must see it in the Eastern Time zone... I must see it first... I must see it now! <-- That's how much I love this show.

So, for those of you that haven't checked it out... I've got two things to say to you:

1. Have you been living under a ROCK?
and
2. It's on tonight at 9pm on ABC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee Grey's!! I love it too!!

Jess said...

i freaking shut down my thurday night's for grey's...

one of my good friends says her whole dorm shuts down for that one hour.

you are not alone my friend.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tricia,

Look like you and mom have something in common here. But the most important question is it ..McSteamy or McDreamy? (hee hee)
-KC