Sunday, July 09, 2006

Frodo can shimmy!

Italy won... my street is ablaze with horn honks and burly "wooooohooooooooo's". I will not get any sleep tonight.

On a brighter note; last night, my friend Seema and I went out for Joel's B-day celebration. It was a breath of fresh air... partying it up in a club full of free-thinking fabulous actors (Joel is currently acting in the Lord of the Rings musical) His group of friends/co-workers are an energetic bunch to say the least. To give you an idea of the craziness that ensued, we started off the evening with a few shots of tequila with a man who will be forever referred to as "Tequila man", mostly because of his ability to rip open his shirt and scream Tequila at anyone’s request. Peaked at the crazy-bring-back-the-90's-dance-off... and ended with a shot of Absinthe (which I thought was illegal, but apparently isn't) and teaching Frodo (or at least the English bloke who plays Frodo) to shimmy. Now I ask you... what could be better than that? That's right... NOTHING!

No comments: