Friday, April 21, 2006

The Baby Machine is on overdrive!

Within my extended group of friends, one baby has just arrived, and two are on the way! If that machine doesn't slow down, I'm going to be knee deep in baby pretty soon! (and loving every minute of it of course). For any of you out there who don't know me... I'm what they call a baby monopolizer. If there is a baby within a few feet of me I will want their undivided attention. I'll dance, coo, and make silly faces... basically humiliate myself until my desired reaction is produced: a sound that could be described as either a laugh or a burp.

J is lucky, 'cause he's the first and he will be showered with so much love and so many gifts. It's going to be hilarious! It's amazing how something so small can control the hearts of 4 grown women. From the first second I laid my eyes on him, I was smitten. He's going to have us wrapped around his finger, and at the tender age of 2weeks... I wonder if he senses it...

1 comment:

begins with v said...

I watched a baby story this morning on TLC and the most beaufiful black baby boy was born to this lovely couple...and I cried...I want a black baby boy